Activities of the working groups
Environment and recovery resources of fuels and raw materials
- Monitoring and analysis of the regulatory framework in the area of Environmental Protection, Chemicals and Waste Management, Industry Emissions and Emissions trading system for greenhouse gases;
- Proposal of appropriate activities aimed at improving and enhancing the regulatory framework;
- Development of the exchange of information between countries in order to improve the application of best available techniques;
- Organization of seminars, workshops, round tables and similar activities.
- Interpretation of legal and sub-legal acts of interest for the activities of members;
- Surveying of proposals and activities;
- Analysis of the European regulatory framework and comparative practices.
- Presentation of the Association, its mission, vision and goals;
- Active participation in the organization and preparation of seminars, round tables, workshops and similar activities;
- Preparation of thematic brochures, presentations and accompanying materials.
- Active participation in the Commissions for Cement and Concrete within the Institute for Standardization of Serbia;
- Permanent monitoring and analysis of EN standards in the area of cement and concrete within the European Committee for Standardization (CEN);
- Monitoring, analysis and active participation in the preparation and drafting of the regulatory framework in the area of technical requirements for construction materials products.